Department of Information Technology is forefront of the active promotion and implementation of Information Technology trends in the minds of student to create Executive Engineers that will constantly pursue Excellence in their life.
We as a department facilitate our student to obtain the challenging position where they can contribute their potential technical skills and their talent for their growth in the era of IT revolution. We also promote our student to gain the knowledge in various aspect of IT domain.
Our laboratories are well equipped spacious, furnished to provide comfort while learning. Various facilities like Broadband Connection, Latest Soft wares are made available to students to cope up with current scenario of IT world.
The staff of IT department is well educated, responsible and dedicated. All are teaching various subjects with all their enthusiasm. They all are always ready to learn developments in IT field to cope up with current trends. Our department always encourages students to achieve their best not only in academics but also in the extracurricular activities. Hence students are motivated to participate in seminars, project exhibitions, quiz competitions, debate competitions and short term workshops.
- Empower the students with a detailed outlook towards the current trends in Technical developments and research orientation.
- Provide our students with quality engineering education in IT
- Undertake project work at the frontiers of computing technologies, and to serve the community and the profession.
- Provide quality education that offers opportunities for lifelong learning at multiple academic and professional levels
- Promote and support faculty involvement in all aspects of IT research and development
- Encourage faculty and students to take leadership roles in the application of information technology to solve real-world problems by the selection, creation, integration and administration of computing technologies;
- Increase awareness, visibility, and recognition of the profession of information technology.